Please check this for updates!
Wednesday: Introduction to Iambic Poetry
- Class period #1: Complete iambic dimeter poem
- Iambic Dimeter: Complete second Iambic dimeter poem. The first stanza creates the image. The second or third stanza creates the twist.
- Post completed poems to your blog. Each poem should have a title.
- Consider workin gon blog entries
Thursday/Friday: Iambic Trimeter
- Class period #2: Complete Iambic trimeter poem:
- Class period #1: Iambic Tetrameter. Complete Iambic tetrameter poem worksheet
- Blog Entry#1: Using vivid imagery, humor, paragraphing and exageration, write a 300 word blog entry about how to “make” something. Due Monday
- Blog Entry #2: Use the narrative paragraph rurbic and Adobe Voice to write a paragraph about one of the stupidest ideas you ever had. Due Tuesday
- Blog Entry #3: Adobe Voice. Explicate a poem using the Literary Analysis Paragraph Rubric. Due Friday.